Timber Frame Services
Forest Hill Design specialises in providing a range of bespoke timber frame services. Our detailing and engineering packages are carried out using state-of-the-art CAD software.
We provide detailed designs for every conceivable type of timber frame super structure, from housing association specified housing to disproportionate collapse multi-storey assymetric buildings.
Design & Engineering
Design details available as follows:
- Timber frame structure – wall panels
- Timber frame structure – I-beam wall panels
- Floors standard joists / standard joist cassettes
- Engineered floors – I-joists / I-joist cassettes
- Engineered floors – posi-joist / posi-joist cassettes
- Full roof design and engineering
- SIPS (Structural Insulated Panels)
- CLT (Cross Laminated Timber)
Details will typically be provided in the following manner:
- Section drawings are provided per type.
- Timber frame layouts on either a by unit basis with block key drawings or full block layouts (dependent on the suitability of the building design).
- Timber frame panel elevation drawings with all elevations to individual plots on one or concurrent drawings.
- Floor joisting provided as loose or cassette details as required.
- All necessary steel work provided as GAs and details including packing list on GA.
- Peak panels shown on elevation with required plaster boarding notes etc. layouts for peaks as block drawings.
- Sheathing lists for panel elevations.
- Drawings are issued electronically with a drawing issue sheet.
- Cutting lists issued in standard or electronic formats.
Forest Hill can project manage all aspects of the timber frame construction process on your behalf from the initial issue of preliminary drawings through manufacturing to site completion.
We can provide estimating services to assist you with budgeting and working out a cost plan for your timber frame project.
To find out more please email email@example.com
We work closely with our supply partners and can facilitate the supply of timber frame kit/materials for your project. Please contact us for a quotation or to find out more.